Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boston - East Coast Grill

East Coast Grill is a fave restaurant of my daughter's gf.


This is my raspberry marguerita. My daughter ordered the same thing but thereafter we ordered very differently as she does not like seafood. (How can she be my daughter and not like seafood?)


This is a bowl of pickled things that we munched on. It was good, and a different type of finger food.
Next they brought us some grilled bread but this grilled bread seemed to be too over-grilled. I was really surprised that they served something this burnt.
This is my lobster (lob-sta) stuffed with crabmeat. I liked the grilled corn-on-the-cob but was curious about the sausage or whatever that other piece of meat-like stuff was. The lobster was delicious. Yum, yum, yum.

No comments: